We ship within European Union Germany and UK excluded. Please allow 1-2 business days (not including weekends) for your orders to process prior to shipment. If you are in the USA or other European countries, please visit our other sites which are linked below:
United Kingdom: www.brandymelville.co.uk
|SHIPPING METHOD||COST||SERVICE||ESTIMATED TIME|
|European Union||7 €||Fedex-Priority Delivery (Free for orders over 100 €)||1 to 3 business days|
|Italy||7 €||TNT-Standard Delivery (Free for orders over 100 €)||1 to 3 business days
Unfortunately, once your package is shipped we cannot make any changes to it.
UNDELIVERABLE OR LOST PACKAGES
If a package is undeliverable it will be returned to us. Once it is returned we will refund you for you order. We cannot re-ship out the package, so if you would still like the items, you can go ahead and place a new order. If your package gets lost, please contact us!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For credit cards, your billing address must match the address on file with your bank. Your credit card billing address must be from a country we ship to. For credit cards, you are not charged until your order has shipped. We authorize your card when you place the order, and it will not be charged until shipment. Sometimes this may show as two pending charges on your bank statement, but only one will be charged. Refunds cannot be made until the order has been charged. For PayPal, you are charged when you place the order.
Refunds to a credit card may take up to a week to process depending on your bank. PayPal refunds are received immediately.
Refunds can only be made to the original payment method.
• The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Items bought from the online store must be returned to the address in your return invoice and cannot be returned in-store.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
• All items must be unworn and unwashed, without any makeup/deodorant stains, and original tags attached.
• All intimates, swimwear, jewellery, belts, hats, hair accessories, backpacks, eyewear, scarves, handbags, keychains, and iPhone cases are final sale.
• Refunds must be refunded to the original payment method.
• We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise incurred upon return shipping. Please ensure you use a tracked service and keep a record of your receipt, in case of any issues.
• We do not accept exchanges.
Please follow the instructions on the invoice included with your package. List on the form what items you are returning, and mail to this address:
Brandy Melville Returns
Sempeter Imex d.o.o.
Vrtojbenska cesta 50
5290 Sempeter pri Gorici (SI)
Once we have received the return, we will process it within 7 days. Your refund will be credit back to the original method of payment used to place the order. If that is unavailable then you will be refunded to an online store credit. We will send you an email (at the email address from which you placed the order) when we will do the refund.
We do not accept returns for items purchased in our stores. Please refer to the return policy printed on your receipt for any store purchases.
Please take some time to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website and/or purchase of any products through this website constitute your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing brandymelville.eu. (the "Website"), you (the "User" or "you") represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree (1) to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions ("Agreement"); (2) that you have the right, authority, and capacity to abide by this Agreement; and (3) that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your access and use of the website.
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser to allow the website or a third party to do such things as improve your experience while you are using the site, remember your preferences when returning to the site, provide necessary technical information for the website, and so on. In short, cookies are important for website functionality and for giving you the best possible experience when using them.
Cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are not stored on your computer or mobile device. They are created temporarily in your browser's subfolder while you are visiting a website and aren’t stored on your computer or mobile device. When you’re using the site, a session cookie can be used to remember temporary information such as what you’ve placed in your shopping cart. These session cookies are erased when you close your browser or after 20 minutes of inactivity - once you leave the site, the session cookie is deleted.
Persistent cookies are those that are placed on your computer or mobile device for a predetermined length of time when you visit the site. They allow the website to do such things as remember your language preference or provide us with analytics data. They remain in your browser's subfolder and are activated again once you visit the website that created that particular cookie. A persistent cookie only remains in the browser's subfolder for the period set by the cookie's file.
Cookies can help a website to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly, but cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, but we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use all the features. They are used to manage and identify you as unique to other users currently viewing the website and enable you to login into secure areas.
• Functionality Cookies - These cookies collect information such as your User ID, location, language preference and other settings to provide more personal features.
• Performance Cookies – These cookies collect statistical data about the website visit such as the web pages that are most popular and any web pages that may be broken. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and are aggregated to collect information about the website’s performance.
Third Party cookies
In additional to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service or deliver advertisements on and through the Service. In such cases, an embedded advertising material which is served from a third party site could store a cookie for that third party site, and that cookie would contain information fed to it from the site - such information might include the name of the site, particular products the user has viewed, etc.
What are your options regarding cookies?
If you’d like to delete any existing cookies in your web browser, or instruct it to stop accepting new cookies, please see our instructions on how to disable cookies for your chosen browser:
• Internet Explorer
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer (for example, you will not be able to store your preferences and our Service might not display properly).
Key tips for safe and responsible cookie-based web browsing
Due to their incredible utility and the fact that most websites use them by default, cookies are almost unavoidable. Disabling cookies will lock a user out of many of the most widely used sites on the Internet - Youtube, Gmail, Yahoo mail, and others. Even the most basic search engine requires cookies for language settings. Here are some tips you can use to ensure worry free cookie-based browsing:
• Customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect your comfort level with cookie security, or use our guide to delete cookies.
• If you are very comfortable with cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you may want to set long expiration time frames for storing your personal access information and browsing history.
• If you share access on your computer, you may want to set your browser to clear your private browsing data every time you close the browser. While not as secure as rejecting cookies outright, this approach lets you access cookie-based websites while ensuring any sensitive information is deleted as soon as you end your browsing session.
• Make sure your browser is updated and, if you haven't already, set your browser to update automatically. This eliminates security vulnerabilities caused by outdated browsers. Many cookie-based exploits are based on exploiting older browsers' security vulnerabilities
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third party websites:
• All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
• WhatAreCookies: http://www.whatarecookies.com
All prices are in Euros and inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to modify prices at any time. Any discounts will be posted by us, and not third parties. Refunds must be made to the original payment method.
DEPICTION OF ITEMS
While we do our best to accurately represent an item, there may be some variations. Some fabrics are vintage or distressed, and we will try to note that in the description. Colours on your monitor may not reflect the exact colour of the actual product. If you feel there is an inaccuracy, please let us know. We reserve the right to make any changes to product information at any time.
USE OF SITE
Harassment of any kind, including obscene or abusive language, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse service.
While we do our best, occasionally items that are ordered will be out of stock. If this happens, you will be notified when the rest of your order ships and you will be refunded for the out of stock item(s). We cannot guarantee inventory.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We will never share your personal information. Our checkout is secured using the latest SSL. Any information you give us will only be used to fulfill your order. If you have an account with us, all your information is secure and will not be shared.
Sempeter Imex d.o.o. reserves the right to update, change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Such revisions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, and any such notice may be given through any means, including but not limited to posting of the revised terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement for revisions and modifications that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. You agree that you shall be bound by any such modifications to those terms. ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY YOU AFTER NOTICE OF REVISIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE DEEMED YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE REVISED TERMS.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Sempeter Imex d.o.o.. Sempeter Imex d.o.o. may terminate these Terms without notice and at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorised to access the website and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content (as defined herein) and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive termination. Sempeter Imex d.o.o. shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate the Website or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through the Website, or to terminate any individual's right to access or use the Website or any portion thereof.